| PRIVACY NOTICE |
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect: This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Carpix Network website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order or service. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order or service.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive member benefits and priveleges as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- When you visit the GumGum Site, whether as a Publisher, Contributor, Registered User or Visitor, our servers automatically record and collect Log Data sent by your browser. We use the Log Data to monitor and analyze the use of the GumGum Site and the Services, for the GumGum Site's technical administration, to increase the GumGum Site's functionality and user-friendliness, and to better tailor it to our visitors' needs. For example, some of this information is collected so that when you visit the GumGum Site again, it will recognize you and will be able to serve content, advertisements, and other information appropriate to your interests.
- We also collect Log Data each time you visit third-party websites serving content that has been tagged by Publishers or Contributors with GumGum Code. We analyze such Log Data and combine it between sites and with other data and information to produce the Reports that are made available on the GumGum Site, and to enable GumGum's usage based licensing models. This combined data is also used by us and our partners to serve you content, advertisements, and other information tailored to your interests.
- We do not link Log Data to any other Personally Identifiable Information about you or otherwise attempt to discover your identity. We make efforts to require our Publishers and Contributors to ensure that any such third party website post adequate privacy policies and otherwise protect the privacy rights of their visitors. Check the privacy policies of websites tagged with GumGum Code for information regarding the applicable privacy practices.
- Some of the advertisements that appear on Licensed Content may be delivered to you by third party Internet advertising companies. These companies utilize certain technologies to deliver advertisements and marketing messages and to collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to or use of GumGum Services, including information about the ads they display, via a cookie placed on your computer that reads your IP address. To opt out of information collection by these companies, or to obtain information about the technologies they use or their own privacy policies, please click here.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to particularly attract anyone under 13.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at [UK] 01932 227224 or send us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org].